Situated at the End of Ubombo Drive, Main Village, Big Bend, Eswatini along the Usuthu River banks with a fresh breeze from the river.
Sisekelo prides itself on being one of the schools in Eswatini offering the IEB-ISC curriculum with a homely boarding facility that accommodates both boys and girls within the same campus. The boarders have free access to the sports courts: Basketball, netball, tennis courts and swimming pool and more. They spend quiet time along the ever- green sports fields.
Our Hostel team provides a balanced and varied program designed to meet the academic, cultural and social needs of individuals from diverse backgrounds, in order to prepare our learners to develop into responsible members of society, capable of facing the future with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Satisfactory accommodation and sleeping space,
- Supervised study time during the week and at weekends
- Delicious and healthy meals
- Sports and indoor games
- Access to Dstv Premium Bouquet for leisure time
- A Christian church service every Sunday morning
- Weekend outings for termly boarders
All this is meant to create a home experience “away from home”.